Deep dives into subjects of the curriculum
An INSET Training Pack for Schools
This INSET training package helps schools audit the quality of education in the subjects of their curriculum. It shows schools how to conduct their own deep dives into subjects. It helps schools to prepare for Ofsted.
The training package consists of:
1. A PowerPoint presentation of slides for schools to use in INSET to train their staff
There is guidance in the pack to explain how the PowerPoint can be used and different ways it can be delivered to suit your school.
2. A training handbook for staff with an annex which contains the following tools for Deep Dives.
- Deep Dive questions for Headteachers and the SLMT
- An Audit of the Quality of Education in a subject:
- Ofsted Judgement Criteria.
- An Audit for A Deep Dive into Reading
- Deep Dive questions for subject leaders
- An Audit for A Deep Dive into a subject
- An Audit for A Deep Dive into Safeguarding
£180 plus VAT includes first class postage