WHO WE ARE……
- We are Excellence In Education Ltd.
- For the past eight years we have offered offer schools the opportunity to join our Advisory Support Service.
- We have kept the service uncomplicated and simple by offering headteachers a high level of valuable professional support and advice.
- We deliver an Advisory and Support Service for Schools of the highest quality.
- We are an independent service with more than twenty years’ experience of offering schools and governing bodies advice and support.
- We have built up a strong professional reputation for our work that is second to none.
- We have become the largest independent advisory service for schools in the North of England.
- We run an excellent network of support through our experienced team of sixteen school advisers.
Our advisers provide impartial advice and offer professional support and challenge.
Working Criteria for the Support Programme:
- Each school has a package of support individually designed to meet it’s needs.
- When advice is offered, the headteacher is given space to reach a decision and all final decisions are made by the headteacher.
- Visits are flexible to suit the needs of the headteacher.
- The adviser agrees the times and dates of visits and meetings with the head in advance.
- The agendas for meetings and visits are set by the headteacher to address the issues that are important to them.
- The adviser is pleased to work with the wider leadership team and governors.
- The Headteacher is provided with an extensive range of support materials.